domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Spanish Lit Month(s) 2015: 8/1-8/8 Links

With Spanish Lit Month 2015 now being extended into August, Stu of Winstonsdad's Blog and I would like to encourage any of you who are still interested in continuing to read along with us to notify us of any Spanish language literature (in the original language or in translation) you post on throughout the end of the month.  On that note, here are the Spanish Lit Month(s) reviews from the first week and a day of August, featuring two more titles from Argentina, another one each from Guatemalan and Mexican authors, and our first submission of the year representing a Nicaraguan writer.  Thanks to all of you for your reading and writing prowess as far as SLM 2015 is concerned!

Nicole, bibliographing
(on The Miracle Cures of Dr. Aira by César Aira)

Pat, South of Paris Books

Richard, Caravana de recuerdos
Fogwill, una memoria coral by Patricio Zunini

Séamus, Vapour Trails
The Mulatta & Mister Fly by Miguel Ángel Asturias

Stu, Winstonsdad's Blog
The Story of My Teeth by Valeria Luiselli

2 comentarios:

  1. I"m just about 1/4 of the way through Bolano's The Third Reich which I may even finish. I should get a review up later this week or next.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. That's one of the few Bolaños that I didn't care for all that much, James, and I imagine its lack of impressiveness is probably why Bolaño never released it in his lifetime. Still, I hope you have better luck with it than I did and I luck forward to your review. Cheers!

      Borrar